AN ON-THE-LAND ADVENTURE-BASED SUMMER CAMP
FOR KIDS AGES 7 - 18.
For those who are currently, or have been, involved with social services.
The camp was started in 2003 and has remained one of the FFCNWT's biggest projects. Hundreds of kids in foster care, those who have been adopted, and birth children living in foster or adoptive homes, have benefited from the life skills, knowledge, artistic activities, physical activities, and most importantly FUN that is at Camp Connections!
Who can attend Camp Connections?
Priority is given to children and youth aged 7-18 who:
Live in a foster home (birth and adoptive), or have in the past;
Live in an adoptive home;
Are receiving services from Social Services;
Are interested in having a great time at camp!
2023 CAMP SCHEDULE
So you're ready to apply? Click the button below to download the registration form.
Once you have filled out the registration form, please sign it, scan it, and email it back to us at email@example.com or fax it to 867 766 3401. Someone will contact you shortly after to confirm registration.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- Registration is $250. If you have to cancel, please do so 7 days prior to the start of the session.
- Camp is located at a beautiful location on the Ingraham Trail
- First Day of Camp - Drop off 9:00 am
- Last day of Camp - Pick-up 12:00 pm (noon)
- @ Parking lot under the welcome to Yellowknife sign (big blue airplane)
Camp Connections is proudly sponsored by:
The brand new cookhouse became a permament fixture of Camp Connections in 2019!
Thank you to all of our cookhouse sponsors.